Gary Brackett's Impact Foundation
The mission of Gary Brackett’s IMPACT Foundation is to provide opportunities and resources to children affected by cancer. The charity provides interactive programs and resources designed to directly benefit these children and their families.
Shepherd Community Center
Shepherd Community Center cultivates healthier children, stronger families and a safer neighborhood through supportive relationships that meet the physical, emotional, academic and spiritual needs of area residents.
American Cancer Society
- Relay For Life is a fun-filled overnight event designed to celebrate survivorship and raise money for research and programs of your American Cancer Society.
- Making Strides Against Cancer is a noncompetitive walk to help fight breast cancer and provide hope to people facing the disease.
- Daffodil Days, as the first flower of spring, the daffodil is a symbol of hope.
The Damien Center
The mission of the Damien Center is to lead the fight to prevent the spread of HIV and to empower persons in Central Indiana affected by HIV/AIDS to move forward each day with dignity.
The Wishard Foundation
The Wishard Foundation creates relationships with donors, raises funds, engages volunteers and manages resources so that Wishard Health Services may improve the quality of life for patients regardless of their ability to pay.
Peyton Manning's Peyback Foundation
The PeyBack Foundation was established to promote the future success of disadvantaged youth by assisting programs that provide leadership and growth opportunities for children at risk.
Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence is committed to the elimination of domestic violence through: providing public awareness and education; advocating for systemic and societal change; influencing public policy and allocation of resources; educating and strengthening coalition members; and, promoting the availability of quality comprehensive services.
American Diabetes Association
The mission of the American Diabetes Association is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
- Kiss-A-Pig: This is an annual fundraiser in which the top candidate has to "kiss" a pig for their contributions to the campaign.
- Tour de Cure: A unique and special event for Indianapolis. This is a one-day cycling event that takes place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Cycling teams from around the state raise money and cycle as a statement to fight against diabetes, contributing to the ADA.
The National Kidney Foundation
The National Kidney Foundation seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases and increase the availability of all organs for transplant.